Recommended For You
Due to the 95% reduction in global flights,
the recent increase in shipping costs, Please understand.
Ships from United States（5-8 days delivered, Tracking provided 1-2 business days）
What Is KN95 Face Mask:
- In short, N95 masks are the US standards for respirator masks; KN95 masks are the Chinese standards for masks. These are the requirements that the US National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health requires manufacturers to meet in order to label their masks as N95s. Despite the long list of differences, the two masks are equivalent or nearly equivalent on the features that most people care about.
- According to mask manufacturer 3M, “it is reasonable to consider” China’s KN95s “equivalent” to US N95s. Mask standards for Europe (FFP2), Australia (P2), Korea (KMOEL), and Japan (DS) are also highly similar.
- Lots of users care most about what percentage of particles the masks capture. On this metric, N95 and KN95 respirator masks are the same. Both masks are rated to capture 95% of tiny particles (0.3 micron particles, to be exact).
Difference Between N95 And KN95 Mask：
- To be certified as a KN95 mask, the Chinese government requires the manufacturer to run mask fit tests on real humans with ≤ 8% leakage. The N95 mask standard does not require manufacturers to run fit tests.
- This does not mean that fit tests aren’t helpful. Many hospitals and companies require their workers to be fit-tested. However, those are requirements of companies themselves, not for the US NIOSH certification on the mask.
- N95 masks have slightly stricter requirements for pressure drop while inhaling. That means they’re required to be slightly more breathable than KN95 masks.
- N95s also have slightly stricter requirements for pressure drop while exhaling, which should help with breathability.
- Bottom line: N95s and KN95s are both rated to capture 95% of particles, although only KN95 masks are required to pass fit tests. N95 masks have slightly stronger requirements for breathability.
- Material : qualified non-woven fabric, non-woven fabric(keep warm), melt-blown cloth (filter)
- Style : 3D foldable, disposable，Adjustable nose clip for perfect tight seal，Comfortable ear loop to safely hold and secure mask in place all day long
- Certification : CE & FDA
- Executive standard：GB2626-2006 KN95
- Filter level：KN95/N95/FFP2/P2/KF94/DS2， Particle Filtration Efficiency(PFE) ≥ 95%，low breathing resistance
What Is KN95 Face Mask？N95 vs KN95 Mask Coronavirus Difference Between N95 And KN95 Mask Near Me In Usa Amazon Walmart Ebay CVS Walgreens