Wholesale CE FDA Best Medical Face Mask For Virus Protection 50 Pcs 3 Lalyer Disposable Surgical Masks
Sale price $27.99 Regular price
Wholesale Best medical Face Mask For Virus Protection 50Pcs 3 Lalyer Disposable surgical Masks
Due to the 95% reduction in global flights, the recent increase in shipping costs, Please understand.
Ships from United States（5-8 days delivered, Tracking provided 1-2 business days）
- There are various types of masks. Typically, these disposable, single-use masks are cut into a rectangle shape with pleats that expand to cover your nose, mouth, and jawline. They are composed of breathable synthetic fabric.
- Unlike respirators, surgical face masks don’t have to meet NIOSH filtration standards. They aren’t required to form an airtight seal against the area of your face that they cover.
- Despite differences in fit and filtration capacity, a randomized trial found that face masks and N95 respirators reduced participant risk of various respiratory illnesses in similar ways.
Face mask safety tips
- Use proper hand hygiene each time you put on, remove, or touch the surface of your face mask.
- Put on and take off the mask by holding it by the ear loops or ties, not by touching the front of the mask.
- Make sure the face mask fits snugly and the straps fit securely over your ears or behind your head.
- Avoid touching the mask while it’s on your face.
- If you must reuse your respirator or disposable mask, isolate it in a breathable container such as a paper bag for at least 7 days. This helps ensure the virus is inactive and no longer infectious.
- Material: Non-woven Fabric, Meltblown Cloth
- Color: Blue(As Picture Shown)
- Type: Disposable Medical Mask
- Quantity: 50pcs/Bag CE&FDA Certification
Wholesale CE&FDA Best surgical medical Face Mask For Virus Protection 50Pcs 3 Lalyer Disposable Masks